Hello, what kind of anal toys are you using.? Plug is a first thing that cross my ming. What else? Anal balls?
I really like to insert hard boiled eggs, but it's quite difficult to get them up the descending colon. They often break when you apply some force, which is quite frustrating. So I've created a suction cup from O-rings on top of a small diameter pneumatic hose which is connected to a syringe to create a under pressure. The eggs are attached so strong that the egg breaks before it get detached.
Another toy I've made myself is an long enema nozzle with a big plastic ball on the end. The plastic ball is drilled through the middle and again I've attached a small diameter pneumatic tube. I can use this nozzle to give myself an enema, but also to lube myself after I'm cleaned. Since the tube is not as flexible as silicone tubing but more than flexible enough to follow the curves from the colon, I can easily get it up to the end of the descending colon and apply lube all the way with a syringe attached to the end.
Used them only once yet, but already like them very much!
Baseball bat, shampoo bottles, rags rolled around a pen with a condom or two over the rags, women's shaving cream can lid on with a condom over it.....anything that looks good put it in
I purchased a gallon of Liquid Silicone. Mix both Parts A & B together equally and let sit until it cures. You can create all sorts of shapes, lengths and widths with this method. Best of all is when its cured it is VERY FLEXIBLE. Try it:
I sometimes use socks rapped around markers inside a condom. the marker keeps it rigid while the sock softens the edges. Other things to buy are dog toys. Kong are the best!
I rather enjoy pony play , so I have bought anal plug with pony tail attached. Also enjoy large butt plugs and the occasional enema.
Butt play is very stimulating
Most toys are homemade and disposable like candles, cucumbers, small apples and pears. I also use a vibrator but protect it with a condom.
I found a toy snake at the hobby shop and it is fucking awaome! It is one that doubles in size when soaked in water for a day or so. It is about 14 to 16" long but about 3' when soaked and the head is mushroom shaped! I can insert it about 14" ant the head hits my prostate deep and i can cum without even jacking!!! It was only like 3$ and it grows th about 1.5" in diameter . It is the best anal toy i have ever used plus nobody is none the wiser about it!
I am sure it has been mentioned previously but there are inexpensive toilet plungers which have clear plastic handles and several (3-5) ball shapes at the end. Similar to a number of sex specific toys on the market. Works very nicely for anal play.
I inherited a sewing kit after my Grammy died and found three sizes of DARNING EGGS in it. (see DARNING EGG on google). I tied a piece of string around the handle, lubricated the EGG and my tushy, and slowly slid the egg up my ass. I felt wonderful. I tied a heavy mug on the end of the string and walked naked around my apartment. In a short while my cunny got all damp and wet so I laid on my bed and while moving the egg in and out of my ass, I rubbed my clitty until I came. I had found a new toy for my ass.
Long term, a cucumber does it for me. Around 8 inches long, 1 to 2 inches in diameter, with a slight bend. As I insert it, the bend allows it to turn to adjust to the bend of the rectum/sigmoid connection. Cheap, plentiful, and innocent to the store clerk. If it goes in too far --- and that's the fun of it --- just bear down. The colon thinks it's just more fecal material. At least, that's been my experience. Just don't leave in too long. It may travel. LOL
I've recently seen in the better grocery stores a veggie called Chinese Egg Plant, or something similar. Purple-ish, 8-16 inches long, 1 1/2 inches long, and somewhat flexible.
And then there's the real Egg Plant, 2 1/2 to 4 inches in diameter (wow!).
I use butt plugs , vibrators, cucumber and my fingers. I have a friend who comes over and plays with my ass and sometimes she puts her fist in me.
Roll-on deodorants have been mentioned and I find them excellent, a more thrilling 'over the hump' experience than most commercial BPs. I wide range of shapes and sizes is available and there's bound to be something to suit you. I'm currently sporting a L'Oreal Men Full Power which has a large, domed cap tapering sharply to an almost rectangular neck which stretches you lenghthwise. Because of the sharp taper it feels as good on the way out as it does on the way in. I have a growing collection of proper bum plugs but I always kick of with a roll-on as the wider neck stretches you better in preparation.
It would take dozens or more reassuring and instructional posts for me to try anything.up my bum without a safety cord of some kind. The very inkling of an Er visit freaks me out. I'm too well known around here to ever risk an ER visit for an extraction.
Darwinfool: How did you get over the fear of not being to expel the squash? I cannot drive up the nerve to take it in without a safety cord.
I second the cucumber technique. I've also used strung golf balls and even a kielbasa once. Currently, I'm back on vegetables as they are cheap and easy to clean up/dispose of.
I recently tried grapes again -- makes for an awesome full feeling without the irritation of marshmallows and you can walk around with them without much trouble.
I have a few hand turned butt plugs made of wood and also golf balls strung on a string. I'm at the limit of three in my rectum they fill me up and put great pressure on my prostate. Love them.
HI, please tell me someone. How i make best deeper anal toy?
Apologize my bad english.
I have two toy's which I have made for myself. One is an inflatable device which when inserted and slowly inflated, put's a nice firm pressure on my prostate, plus gives a good full feeling and the other is a vibrating wand that really dose everything I want it to. If you wish to view I have posted some pic's.
Before I knew what an enema was, I discovered them by myself with a home-made enema kit. It was not convenient or easy, but it worked well enough to get me interested in learning more and finally shopping for the right equipment.
Anyway, simply put, it was a 2l plastic coke bottle, with a hole drilled in the lid and a cut condom over the top to take the edge off any sharp bits. You need to keep the lid on, otherwise there are too many sharp edges, hence the need for the drilled hole.
Fill with warm water, squat on it and squeeze the bottle as flat as you can, or want to. It is a bit of work, but it actually does work. And strangely enough the effort of squatting and squeezing seems to ease the flow of water deeper into the colon. The opposite of the usual approach of lying down and relaxing with a normal enema, but surprisingly effective. I think tense stomach muscles do not translate to tense intestinal muscles.
I like using candles. You can be creative and remodel it in the shape of a penis or anything you like. Use a hairdryer to warm up the wax so it's easy to work with. A condom on top and you're done. Enjoy!
Bananas work for me as well. I like also to peal them and insert a couple in the anus. If you're clean you can have a nice meal after.
Better sand or smooth the edges down or you will likely tear the tender tissues around your little or big hole. Not my idea of a good time.
Hello! Today I'm going to teach you how to make a butt plug out of the following items, a knife (Or piercing object), a sharpie, some string, and a wrench or clenching tool.
Remove the cap from the sharpie and use your wrench to pull the sides apart.
Use your sharp piercing object to pierce a hole near where the cap would be.
Take the thin wire and loop it through the hole and tie it, enjoy! ;)
I used to use "Sure" for Men roll on Deodorant bottles for some 20-30 years until design changed from the nice glass Butt Plug shape to a squat plastic type.
Wish I still had one today as it was the best fit.
Well cucumbers work well for me. Cheap and easy.
I've used many things over the years and still tend to stick with smaller objects. Sharpies were always a fave, now they make much larger ones. The other day I was at the dollar store in the toy dept (great place to hunt 'toys) picked up a water squirter (the kind that sort of looks like a piston syringe, worked great for enemas) a 'bubble nightstick' (looks like a cop nightstick about 18" long and filled w/ soap solution. It works for me as a dildo. and the solution made a decent sse diluted. Of course i'd had an oil enema beforehand so it came in handy.
A young female clerk asked if she could help me, i asked her if they had sharpies, she handed me an extra large one out of the restocking basket she just happened to be carrying. She asked if there was anything else I needed help with (if she only knew. "um yes, I'd like you to show me how to insert this Sharpie please ;-P ")
Another interesting homemade object was the veggie plug/nozzle made using a zucchini or cucumber half, using a pen, or metal rod and pushing it through the middle to create a channel, inserting an enema hose with small nozzle into the cut end and presto you have an extra large nozzle that is biodegradable and recyclable (on the compost heap not for family dinner please - "mom, this squash tastes like shit" )
oh yes, the dollar store also has $1 vibrating toothbrushes, complete w/ battery. Makes a cheap, disposable vibrator. I usually break off the head and customize it to suit my mood.
there are some good like axe cans or any circular type of can of like deodorant or spray. the only thing is that they dont go in that easy because it doesnt taper to the width, it just is. if anyone knows of any object like that (stuff that is just laying around the house) let me know, because that is really the only thing i know of that is just there, within arms reach in the bathroom.
Lots of good things can be found in your local grocery store. Of course I find that the best toys are found in a sex shop of all places!
I used what I had on hand, so this is how I made mine. Feel free to substitute or modify to fit your own needs and supplies.
1) About a 12 - 14" section of bicycle inner tube.
Take it from an area not including the valve stem. I prefer a heavy duty mountain bike tube for 2.5 - 3" tires so it gives the largest inflated balloon with the least curvature, but I have successfully used road bike and small wheel size children's bike tubes.
2) 3 - 6 zip ties.
Get the good, heavy ones that won't break when you pull them tight. It doesn't hurt to have extras.
3) About 2 feet of 1/2" ID vinyl tubing.
I used the clear vinyl tubing from a hardware store.
4) A car tire valve stem.
I prefer the long ones, but you can use a shorter one.
5) Good quality electrical tape.
This is to cover the sharp, pointy ends of the wire ties after you trim them to length. I used what I had on hand. Instead, you may use silicone sealer, tool dip, masking tape, or whatever floats your boat.
6) A little talcum or baby powder.
To keep the inside of the inner tube from sticking to itself.
7) Silicone sealer.
Optional to seal the ends of the inner tube.
7) A good, sharp knife.
To carve the valve stem and cut holes in the tubing.
8) A pair of wire cutters or heavy duty scissors.
To cut the wire ties.
9) A pair of pliers.
To pull the wire ties tight.
10) A bicycle tire pump.
1) Zip-tie one end of the inner tube closed about 1" from the end. Pull this very tight! If you have some silicone sealer to squirt inside the bunched-up area, it will help keep the air in. If you want to be certain it's closed, use a second zip-tie. Clip the extra tail off the zip-tie(s) and cover it (them) with tape, tool dip, etc to prevent the sharp end from puncturing the inner tube later. Trim the inner tube to about 1/2" from the zip tie(s).
2) Turn the inner tube section inside out (putting the zip-tie inside). A broom handle, screwdriver (handle end!), or similar long, blunt object helps, as does a little powder on the inner tube. Don't use the pointed end of a screwdriver or you may poke a hole in the tube.
3) Cut or drill 3-4 small holes in the vinyl tubing in the 6" or so closest to the end. If the balloon gets folded or the tubing ends up at an odd angle, the end of the tubing could be blocked. These holes help let air flow in and out if this happens.
4) Put a little powder inside the inner tube and roll it around. This is to keep the tube from sticking to itself or the vinyl tubing. Clean any powder off the inside of the open end about 2" in. Any powder in this area will hamper the seal around the vinyl tubing.
5) If you have silicone sealer, coat the inside of the opening on the inner tube about 2" in. This is optional to help seal the inner tube to the vinyl tubing.
6) Slip the vinyl tubing inside the powdered inner tube all the way to the end. Zip-tie the open end of the inner tube to the vinyl tubing. It's better to use 2 or 3 zip-ties here so you have more sealing surface, but it can be done with 1. Be careful not to pull them so tight you collapse the vinyl tubing. Trim the free ends short, then cover them with the tape, tool dip, etc. to prevent sharp ends from poking you.
7) Carve the large bump off the end of the valve stem so it just fits inside the vinyl tubing. This should be a snug fit.
8) Insert the carved end of the valve stem into the open end of the tubing and zip-tie it in place. Trim the ends of the ties and cover them to prevent unwanted pokes.
9) If you will want to release the air quickly, remove the core from the valve stem.
10) Put just a pump or 2 of air in the balloon to check for leaks. Submerging the balloon in a sink full of water will help find any slow leaks. If you find any, release the air, tighten the zip tie or add silicone sealer as needed, and test again.
11) If you used silicone sealer, release the air and set it aside for at least 24 hours to cure.
12) Inflate and deflate the balloon carefully a couple times to check for any thin areas or tiny cuts in the rubber. If you find any, it's better to cut the inner tube off and make another one than to have it fail inside you.
Normal caveats apply... Inspect your toys before each use. If you see any damage or noticable wear, throw it away! It's easier and cheaper to replace the toy than explain why you needed that trip to the emergency room. Use at your own risk. That said, I've had the same one for over 6 years, ymmv. Enjoy!
Mountain big inner tube anal balloon: Please advise how you mad this with the materials mentioned. Thanks.
Read here more information what is bonus group membership.